THERAPY FEES, PAYMENT & INSURANCE
It is our belief that professional counseling services should be available and affordable for everyone who needs or desires them. We, therefore, offer various payment options which include Private/Out-of-Pocket Payment, Health Insurance, and, for those who qualify, a Sliding Scale Rate Program.
A standard therapy session is generally 45-50 minutes, and the fees are as follows:
Initial Intake - $125.00
Individual Session - $85.00
Couple/Family Session - $95.00
In certain circumstances, half-hour sessions may be offered at a rate of $65.00.
The fees for group therapy sessions and classes vary based on the session or class. Please refer to our Group Therapy information or call our office for pricing information.
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Personal Check
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Individual/Group Health Insurance
- California Victim Compensation Program
- Workers' Compensation (referral/pre-approved)
We accept most major health insurances, including:
- American Behavioral
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Beacon Health Options/Value Options
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Blue Card (Out of State) Plans
- Blue Shield of California
- Ceridian Corporation/LifeWorks EAP
- CIGNA/CIGNA Behavioral Health
- College Health IPA (CHIPA)
- Empathia/Empathia Pacific EAP
- HealthNet/Managed Health Network (MHN)
- HealthSCOPE Benefits, Inc.
- HMC HealthWorks
- Inland Empire Health Plan (IEHP)
- Intermountain Employee Assistance Program
- Kaiser (Outside Referral)
- LifeServices EAP
- Magellan Health Services
- Managed Health Network (MHN)
- MHNet Behavioral Health
- Mines & Associates
- Molina Healthcare
- TriWest Veterans Choice
- United HealthCare/United Behavioral Health (UBH)/Optum Health
- Value Options
- Workplace Options
Most health insurance plans provide coverage for mental/behavioral health services. If you are unsure of the benefits provided under your plan, please contact your insurance company directly. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental/behavioral health insurance benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, how much is it, and has it been met?
- What is my Co-Pay per session?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- Is pre-authorization required?
Since the scheduling of an appointment requires the reservation of time specifically for you, a minimum of 24 hours notice is required for canceling or rescheduling an appointment. Without required notification, you will be billed for the full amount of your scheduled appointment - $85.00/$95.00, or the maximum amount allowed by your insurance company.